Sunday, February 16, 2014

Wellington

I have some catching up to do! I have been in Wellington for a week now, and the weather has been so amazing it is hard to make myself sit down and blog. (Life is so hard... hahaha)

Well anyway, back to the point.... I am currently in Wellington - a whimsical coastal capitol. I love this city, even more now than I did when I visited 2 years ago. There seems to be an artistic whimsy to just about everything here, which makes even mundane things like road barricades more fun. Rather than prattle on about it, I think I will just tack on a bunch of photos ;)


Enjoy!

My first time watching net ball


Apparently Cuba St. was the first street in NZ reclaimed by pedestrians 







Sunday market at the waterfront 

Acrobatics show in the park 

One of many funky cafes 


Fish & chips 

Sunset on the southern coast of Wellington 

No comments:

Post a Comment